The Ultimate Tire Traction Device That Works In Snow, Ice, Mud, Sand and Wet Grass.
What Is The Portable Tow Truck Tire Traction Mat?
- THE PORTABLE TOW TRUCK IS THE ULTIMATE TIRE TRACTION MAT THAT WAS ORIGINALLY DEVELOPED OUT OF NECESSITY TO SAVE TIME AND MONEY FOR PARCEL DELIVERY VEHICLES THAT GOT STUCK ON THE ROAD DUE TO ADVERSE WEATHER AND TERRAIN CONDITIONS.
- EACH SET (AVAILABLE IN BLACK AND ORANGE) CONTAINS 2 TRACTION MATS (ONE FOR EACH SPINNING TIRE) THAT FIT IN THE TRUNK OF YOUR VEHICLE.
- MADE FROM POLYPROPYLENE (WHICH AIDS IN BOTH STRENGTH AND FLEXIBILITY) AND WEIGHTING 2.5 LB. PER 36-INCH LONG MAT, 1 SET (5 LB.) OF THE PORTABLE TOW TRUCK GIVES YOU 2 SOLID, STABLE, VIRTUALLY INDESTRUCTIBLE TRACTION MATS THAT WILL WORK ON ALMOST ANY VEHICLE THAT IS STUCK IN SNOW, SAND, OR MUD.
- NOW, YOU HAVE THE TOOLS AND PEACE OF MIND THAT THE LARGEST PARCEL COMPANIES IN THE WORLD HAVE TO AVOID UNNECESSARY TOWING COSTS AND HEADACHES.
WHY USE THE PORTABLE TOW TRUCK TIRE TRACTION DEVICE?
- TO HELP PROTECT YOU AND YOUR FAMILY OR FRIENDS FROM UNEXPECTED ROADSIDE EMERGENCIES LIKE GETTING YOUR VEHICLE STUCK IN SNOW, ICE, MUD OR SAND.
- TO HELP SAVE TIME AND MONEY FROM HAVING TO CALL AND WAIT FOR AN EXPENSIVE TOW TRUCK TO PULL YOU OUT OF A STICKY SITUATION WHICH CAN SAVE YOU HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS.
- TO HELP GIVE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY OR FRIENDS PIECE OF MIND WHILE DRIVING.
NOW YOU CAN MAKE YOUR OWN ROAD WITH THE BEST TIRE TRACTION AID TO GET YOUR CAR, TRUCK, VAN, RV OR COMMERCIAL FLEET VEHICLE UNSTUCK IN BAD TERRAIN OR WEATHER.
Benefits of The Portable Tow Truck…
- Affordable – Discount pricing available on bulk quantities for fleet accounts and resellers. (Please contact us for discount pricing on bulk orders.)
- Reliable – Tested and proven snow chain or tire chain alternative used by the largest parcel delivery companies in the world.
- Portable – Easily fits in the trunk of your vehicle or behind a seat.
- Durable – Able to be used over and over, the mats are virtually indestructible and made from high strength polypropylene.
- Dependable – Works great on RV’s, Car’s, Truck’s, Van’s, and Fleet vehicles.
- Hassle free – Saves time, money, and headaches and gives you peace of mind while traveling.
- Money saver – The Portable Tow Truck pays for itself after one use.
- Works great while camping, mudding, off-roading, and during emergency situations if your car or vehicle gets stuck.
- Easy to use – Lightweight and can be used easily and safely by a man or woman.
- A must have – Just like a spare tire and jack, The Portable Tow Truck should be in every vehicle.
- If the vehicle will rock back and forth, rock backwards as far as possible.
- Put the vehicle in park and apply the parking brake.
- One end of The Portable Tow Truck is labeled “This side up”. The other end is lodged between the tire and ground which has barbs that are specially designed to engage the tire.
- Wedge this end in front of the tire between the tire and the ground. (If only one wheel is stuck, only one Portable Tow Truck in needed)
- Release the parking brake and SLOWLY accelerate.
- CAUTION: Do not stand behind or in front of the vehicle when using The Portable Tow Truck. Serious Injury could occur.
- HELPFUL HINT: If you want The Portable Tow Truck to be towed behind you to a more convenient stopping place, attach a small nylon rope to The Portable Tow Truck through existing holes and to the trailer hitch on the vehicle or another area.
Most people that have even heard of tire traction mats for vehicles think of them for snow. What if I told you that snow is
Winter roadside safety and having the proper tire traction mats are very important to think about and plan ahead for in order to protect you
A car traction mat “Provides emergency traction for your tires in snow, ice, mud and sand. Works on all vehicles with summer, winter, or all-season
Each set contains 2 tire traction mats that are 36″ long by 8.25″ wide. Each mat is lightweight (on 2.5lbs per mat) and can be easily used by any driver on any vehicle – cars, trucks, vans, SUVs, RVs and commercial fleet vehicles.